Descriptor pages for multiple versions of a publication may be retrieved. Users should carefully check the version or date to match publications to their needs.
Illinois EPA Notifies Sauk Village Public Drinking Water Supply of Right to Know Requirements [781**12]
Access this Publication
Connect to the document
- Illinois EPA Notifies Sauk Village Public Drinking Water Supply of Right to Know Requirements (071612EPARighttoKnow-SaukVillageJuly2012.doc)
This document is one volume or edition of a serial (recurring) publication. Click here to access the entire series.
Sample text from the file
1021 North Grand Avenue East
Document Descriptive Information
- Date Accepted Into Depository: Tue, 28 Aug 2012 16:09:33 UTC
- Checksum Algorithm: MD5 SHA1
- Document File Checksum:
- 071612EPARighttoKnow-SaukVillageJuly2012.doc - checksum='72649770' byte count= '109568'
Other Descriptions Supplied by the Issuing Agency
- contactCity: Springfield
- contactOrganization: Illinois Environmental Protection Agency
- contactPhoneNumber: 217-782-3397
- contactState: IL
- contactStreetAddress2: P.O. Box 19276
- contactZipCode: 62794-9276
- dateCreated: 07 16 2012
- dateLastModified: 07 16 2012
- description: The Illinois Environmental Protection Agency (Illinois EPA) has notified the Sauk Village public drinking water supply that there has been a confirmed detection of groundwater contamination that poses a threat of exposure to the public and is above the Illinois maximum contaminant level (MCL) prevention standard.
- govType: State
- language: EN-English
- numberOrIssue: July 16
- originatorJurisdiction: Illinois
- originatorOffice: Illinois Information Service
- volumeOrYear: 2012