Descriptor pages for multiple versions of a publication may be retrieved. Users should carefully check the version or date to match publications to their needs.
No Asian Carp Found in Lake Calumet After 3-Day Intensive Search [782**12]
Access this Publication
Connect to the document
- No Asian Carp Found in Lake Calumet After 3-Day Intensive Search (071612DNRResponsesummary_LakeCalumetJuly2012_ceq2.doc)
This document is one volume or edition of a serial (recurring) publication. Click here to access the entire series.
Sample text from the file
One Natural Resources Way
Document Descriptive Information
- Date Accepted Into Depository: Tue, 28 Aug 2012 16:08:16 UTC
- Checksum Algorithm: MD5 SHA1
- Document File Checksum:
- 071612DNRResponsesummary_LakeCalumetJuly2012_ceq2.doc - checksum='3600018548' byte count= '377856'
Other Descriptions Supplied by the Issuing Agency
- contactCity: Springfield
- contactOrganization: Illinois Department of National Resources
- contactPhoneNumber: 217-782-6302
- contactState: IL
- contactZipCode: 62702-1271
- dateCreated: 07 16 2012
- dateLastModified: 07 16 2012
- description: The Asian Carp Regional Coordinating Committee (ACRCC) announced today that no Asian carp were found during a three-day intensive search for the invasive species in Lake Calumet within the Chicago Area Waterway System (CAWS). The Level 1 response was triggered after three consecutive rounds of Environmental DNA (eDNA) sampling yielded positive results for silver carp DNA.
- govType: State
- language: EN-English
- numberOrIssue: July 16
- originatorJurisdiction: Illinois
- originatorOffice: Illinois Information Service
- volumeOrYear: 2012