No Asian Carp Found in Lake Calumet After 3-Day Intensive Search
Descriptor pages for multiple versions of a publication may be retrieved. Users should carefully check the version or date to match publications to their needs.
No Asian Carp Found in Lake Calumet After 3-Day Intensive Search (2012, July 16) [782**12]
Access this Publication
Connect to the document
- No Asian Carp Found in Lake Calumet After 3-Day Intensive Search (071612DNRResponsesummary_LakeCalumetJuly2012_ceq2.doc)
This document is one volume or edition of a serial (recurring) publication. Click here to access the entire series.
The Asian Carp Regional Coordinating Committee (ACRCC) announced today that no Asian carp were found during a three-day intensive search for the invasive species in Lake Calumet within the Chicago Area Waterway System (CAWS). The Level 1 response was triggered after three consecutive rounds of Environmental DNA (eDNA) sampling yielded positive results for silver carp DNA.
Illinois Information Service
Organization: Illinois Department of National Resources
One Natural Resources Way
Springfield, IL 62702-1271
Document Descriptive Information
- Language(s): EN-English
- Creation Date (from issuing agency): 07 16 2012
- Document Modification Date (from issuing agency): 07 16 2012
- Date Accepted Into Depository: Tue, 28 Aug 2012 16:08:16 UTC
- Checksum Algorithm: MD5 SHA1
- Document File Checksum:
- 071612DNRResponsesummary_LakeCalumetJuly2012_ceq2.doc - checksum='3600018548' byte count= '377856'