State Recognizes Outstanding Elder Rights Workers and Volunteers at its Annual Elder Rights Conference
Descriptor pages for multiple versions of a publication may be retrieved. Users should carefully check the version or date to match publications to their needs.
State Recognizes Outstanding Elder Rights Workers and Volunteers at its Annual Elder Rights Conference (2012, July 16) [776**12]
Access this Publication
Connect to the document
- State Recognizes Outstanding Elder Rights Workers and Volunteers at its Annual Elder Rights Conference (071612AGINGElderRightsAwards.doc)
This document is one volume or edition of a serial (recurring) publication. Click here to access the entire series.
The Illinois Department on Aging (IDoA) wrapped up the 26th Annual Elder Rights Conference held last week, in Schaumburg. The conference also served to launch the States annual Elder Abuse Awareness and Prevention Month campaign to increase awareness and urge people to report suspected cases of elder abuse. During the conference, experts shared experiences with professionals in the field to find better ways to work together and extend resources. IDoA concluded the conference by announcing the 2012 Elder Abuse and Ombudsman Awards which recognizing individuals from around the state for their commitment and service in the area of elder rights.
Illinois Information Service
Organization: Illinois Department on Aging
One Natural Resources Way
Springfield, IL 62702-1271
Document Descriptive Information
- Language(s): EN-English
- Creation Date (from issuing agency): 07 16 2012
- Document Modification Date (from issuing agency): 07 16 2012
- Date Accepted Into Depository: Tue, 28 Aug 2012 16:07:20 UTC
- Checksum Algorithm: MD5 SHA1
- Document File Checksum:
- 071612AGINGElderRightsAwards.doc - checksum='2098742533' byte count= '628224'