[Thundebird Catering Recalls]
Descriptor pages for multiple versions of a publication may be retrieved. Users should carefully check the version or date to match publications to their needs.
[Thundebird Catering Recalls] (2012, July 13) [775**12]
Access this Publication
Connect to the document
- [Thundebird Catering Recalls on July 13, 2012] (071312AGRICSpringfieldILJuly13recall.doc)
This document is one volume or edition of a serial (recurring) publication. Click here to access the entire series.
The Illinois Department of Agriculture announced today that Thunderbird Catering, a Chicago establishment, is recalling approximately 1693 pounds of chicken, ham salad and pasta products because they are misbranded and may be adulterated. These products were prepared and labeled with the Illinois mark of inspection by Thunderbird Catering without having a validated food safety system (HACCP) established and implemented.
Illinois Information Service
Organization: Illinois Department of Agriculture
P.O. Box 19281, State Fairgrounds
Springfield, IL 62794-9281
Document Descriptive Information
- Language(s): EN-English
- Creation Date (from issuing agency): 07 13 2012
- Document Modification Date (from issuing agency): 07 13 2012
- Date Accepted Into Depository: Tue, 28 Aug 2012 16:05:53 UTC
- Checksum Algorithm: MD5 SHA1
- Document File Checksum:
- 071312AGRICSpringfieldILJuly13recall.doc - checksum='2220934378' byte count= '99840'