Descriptor pages for multiple versions of a publication may be retrieved. Users should carefully check the version or date to match publications to their needs.
State Hosts Financial Seminar to Strengthen Consumer Protection at Illinois Banks and Credit Unions [770**12]
Access this Publication
Connect to the document
- State Hosts Financial Seminar to Strengthen Consumer Protection at Illinois Banks and Credit Unions (071312AGINGFinancialSeminarElderRightsConference.doc)
This document is one volume or edition of a serial (recurring) publication. Click here to access the entire series.
Sample text from the file
One Natural Resources Way
Document Descriptive Information
- Date Accepted Into Depository: Tue, 28 Aug 2012 16:04:39 UTC
- Checksum Algorithm: MD5 SHA1
- Document File Checksum:
- 071312AGINGFinancialSeminarElderRightsConference.doc - checksum='696219958' byte count= '260608'
Other Descriptions Supplied by the Issuing Agency
- contactCity: Springfield
- contactOrganization: Illinois Department on Aging
- contactPhoneNumber: 217-785-3356
- contactState: IL
- contactZipCode: 62702-1271
- dateCreated: 07 13 2012
- dateLastModified: 07 13 2012
- description: The Illinois Department on Aging (IDoA) today hosted a seminar to highlight ways state and federal agencies can work together with financial institutions to protect consumers. The focus of the seminar is preventing financial fraud and abuse against the elderly. Financial exploitation is the most commonly reported form of abuse against older adults. The seminar is part of the IDoA annual Elder Rights Conference.
- govType: State
- language: EN-English
- numberOrIssue: July 13
- originatorJurisdiction: Illinois
- originatorOffice: Illinois Information Service
- volumeOrYear: 2012