Descriptor pages for multiple versions of a publication may be retrieved. Users should carefully check the version or date to match publications to their needs.
Illinois EPA Grants Extension of Provisional Variance from Discharge Requirements at Quad Cities Nuclear Power Station [771**12]
Access this Publication
Connect to the document
- Illinois EPA Grants Extension of Provisional Variance from Discharge Requirements at Quad Cities Nuclear Power Station (071312EPAExelonQuadCityProvisionalVariance.doc)
This document is one volume or edition of a serial (recurring) publication. Click here to access the entire series.
Sample text from the file
1021 North Grand Avenue East
Document Descriptive Information
- Date Accepted Into Depository: Tue, 28 Aug 2012 16:03:51 UTC
- Checksum Algorithm: MD5 SHA1
- Document File Checksum:
- 071312EPAExelonQuadCityProvisionalVariance.doc - checksum='487673674' byte count= '109568'
Other Descriptions Supplied by the Issuing Agency
- contactCity: Springfield
- contactOrganization: Illinois Environmental Protection Agency
- contactPhoneNumber: 217-782-3397
- contactState: IL
- contactStreetAddress2: P.O. Box 19276
- contactZipCode: 62794-9276
- dateCreated: 07 13 2012
- dateLastModified: 07 13 2012
- description: The Illinois Environmental Protection Agency (IEPA) has granted the Quad Cities Nuclear Power Station an extension of its provisional variance from the National Pollutant Discharge Elimination System (NPDES) water discharge permitted temperature limits, as extremely warm weather conditions continue and high demand for electricity continues.
- govType: State
- language: EN-English
- numberOrIssue: July 13
- originatorJurisdiction: Illinois
- originatorOffice: Illinois Information Service
- volumeOrYear: 2012