Governor's Public Schedule - Wednesday, July 11, 2012
Descriptor pages for multiple versions of a publication may be retrieved. Users should carefully check the version or date to match publications to their needs.
Governor's Public Schedule - Wednesday, July 11, 2012 (2012, July 11) [762**12]
Access this Publication
Connect to the document
- Governor's Public Schedule - Wednesday, July 11, 2012 (071112GOVUPLINKWednesdayGovernorsPublicSchedule.doc)
This document is one volume or edition of a serial (recurring) publication. Click here to access the entire series.
Governor Pat Quinn will sign a new law to abolish the century-old practice of awarding political scholarships in Illinois, one of his ethics reform goals since taking office. The governor proposed to abolish this program in 2009, 2010 and in 2011, and continues to support increasing college scholarships to students with merit who are in true financial need
Illinois Information Service
Organization: Office of the Governor
207 State House
Springfield, IL 62706
Document Descriptive Information
- Language(s): EN-English
- Creation Date (from issuing agency): 07 11 2012
- Document Modification Date (from issuing agency): 07 11 2012
- Date Accepted Into Depository: Tue, 28 Aug 2012 16:02:11 UTC
- Checksum Algorithm: MD5 SHA1
- Document File Checksum:
- 071112GOVUPLINKWednesdayGovernorsPublicSchedule.doc - checksum='4137900764' byte count= '113152'