Illinois Drought Response Task Force Convenes
Descriptor pages for multiple versions of a publication may be retrieved. Users should carefully check the version or date to match publications to their needs.
Illinois Drought Response Task Force Convenes (2012, July 11) [768**12]
Access this Publication
Connect to the document
- Illinois Drought Response Task Force Convenes (071112EPADNRDroughtResponseTaskForce.doc)
This document is one volume or edition of a serial (recurring) publication. Click here to access the entire series.
The state agencies that make up the Drought Response Task Force in Illinois met today to provide recommendations and assistance in dealing with persistent dry weather in the state. At the direction of Governor Quinn, the Task Force met to discuss the need for actions to ensure public safety and support the economic engines such as agriculture, wildlife and natural areas, as well as preserving drinking water supplies.
Illinois Information Service
Organization: Illinois Environmental Protection Agency
1021 North Grand Avenue East
P.O. Box 19276
Springfield, IL 62794-9276
Document Descriptive Information
- Language(s): EN-English
- Creation Date (from issuing agency): 07 11 2012
- Document Modification Date (from issuing agency): 07 11 2012
- Date Accepted Into Depository: Tue, 28 Aug 2012 16:01:32 UTC
- Checksum Algorithm: MD5 SHA1
- Document File Checksum:
- 071112EPADNRDroughtResponseTaskForce.doc - checksum='2632854408' byte count= '119808'