Descriptor pages for multiple versions of a publication may be retrieved. Users should carefully check the version or date to match publications to their needs.
Illinois Drought Response Task Force Convenes [768**12]
Access this Publication
Connect to the document
- Illinois Drought Response Task Force Convenes (071112EPADNRDroughtResponseTaskForce.doc)
This document is one volume or edition of a serial (recurring) publication. Click here to access the entire series.
Sample text from the file
1021 North Grand Avenue East
Document Descriptive Information
- Date Accepted Into Depository: Tue, 28 Aug 2012 16:01:32 UTC
- Checksum Algorithm: MD5 SHA1
- Document File Checksum:
- 071112EPADNRDroughtResponseTaskForce.doc - checksum='2632854408' byte count= '119808'
Other Descriptions Supplied by the Issuing Agency
- contactCity: Springfield
- contactOrganization: Illinois Environmental Protection Agency
- contactPhoneNumber: 217-782-3397
- contactState: IL
- contactStreetAddress2: P.O. Box 19276
- contactZipCode: 62794-9276
- dateCreated: 07 11 2012
- dateLastModified: 07 11 2012
- description: The state agencies that make up the Drought Response Task Force in Illinois met today to provide recommendations and assistance in dealing with persistent dry weather in the state. At the direction of Governor Quinn, the Task Force met to discuss the need for actions to ensure public safety and support the economic engines such as agriculture, wildlife and natural areas, as well as preserving drinking water supplies.
- govType: State
- language: EN-English
- numberOrIssue: July 11
- originatorJurisdiction: Illinois
- originatorOffice: Illinois Information Service
- volumeOrYear: 2012