State Awards $2.9 Million Grant to City of Ottawa
Descriptor pages for multiple versions of a publication may be retrieved. Users should carefully check the version or date to match publications to their needs.
State Awards $2.9 Million Grant to City of Ottawa (2012, July 11) [764**12]
Access this Publication
Connect to the document
- State Awards $2.9 Million Grant to City of Ottawa (071112DCEOOttawaIKEAward-RELEASE.doc)
This document is one volume or edition of a serial (recurring) publication. Click here to access the entire series.
On behalf of Governor Pat Quinn, Illinois Department of Commerce and Economic Opportunity (DCEO) Acting Director David Vaught today joined Ottawa Mayor Robert Eschbach and other state and local officials to announce $2.9 million in federal funding for the city of Ottawa to acquire and demolish flood prone properties. The two projects, funded through the states IKE Disaster Recovery Program, will remove the old Central School and residential properties within The Flats from the floodplain, and supports efforts to restore the community and mitigate future flood damage.
Illinois Information Service
Organization: Illinois Department of Commerce and Economic Opportunity
500 E Monroe
Springfield, IL 62701
Document Descriptive Information
- Language(s): EN-English
- Creation Date (from issuing agency): 07 11 2012
- Document Modification Date (from issuing agency): 07 11 2012
- Date Accepted Into Depository: Tue, 28 Aug 2012 15:59:17 UTC
- Checksum Algorithm: MD5 SHA1
- Document File Checksum:
- 071112DCEOOttawaIKEAward-RELEASE.doc - checksum='1319596963' byte count= '95744'