Descriptor pages for multiple versions of a publication may be retrieved. Users should carefully check the version or date to match publications to their needs.
IL Department on Aging Hosts its Annual Elder Rights Conference & Awards [757**12]
Access this Publication
Connect to the document
- IL Department on Aging Hosts its Annual Elder Rights Conference & Awards (071112AGINGElderRightsConf.doc)
This document is one volume or edition of a serial (recurring) publication. Click here to access the entire series.
Sample text from the file
One Natural Resources Way
Document Descriptive Information
- Date Accepted Into Depository: Tue, 28 Aug 2012 15:58:26 UTC
- Checksum Algorithm: MD5 SHA1
- Document File Checksum:
- 071112AGINGElderRightsConf.doc - checksum='310899029' byte count= '622592'
Other Descriptions Supplied by the Issuing Agency
- contactCity: Springfield
- contactOrganization: Illinois Department on Aging
- contactPhoneNumber: 217-785-3356
- contactState: IL
- contactZipCode: 62702-1271
- dateCreated: 07 11 2012
- dateLastModified: 07 11 2012
- description: Illinois Department on Aging (IDoA) Director John K. Holton, Ph.D., today opened the 26th Annual Elder Rights Conference, at the Chicago Marriott Schaumburg. Each year IDoA hosts the conference that gathers advocates, service providers, and other professionals to share information and learn the latest on the topic of elder rights. The conference, which runs through Friday, July 13, serves as official kickoff of the States annual campaign to raise awareness about elder abuse and prevention.
- govType: State
- language: EN-English
- numberOrIssue: July 11
- originatorJurisdiction: Illinois
- originatorOffice: Illinois Information Service
- volumeOrYear: 2012