Descriptor pages for multiple versions of a publication may be retrieved. Users should carefully check the version or date to match publications to their needs.
Illinois Launches New Benefit Fraud Prevention Tool [755**12]
Access this Publication
Connect to the document
- Illinois Launches New Benefit Fraud Prevention Tool (071012IDESinmatecrossmatch.doc)
This document is one volume or edition of a serial (recurring) publication. Click here to access the entire series.
Sample text from the file
1300 South 9th Street
Document Descriptive Information
- Date Accepted Into Depository: Tue, 28 Aug 2012 15:53:35 UTC
- Checksum Algorithm: MD5 SHA1
- Document File Checksum:
- 071012IDESinmatecrossmatch.doc - checksum='3514102734' byte count= '359424'
Other Descriptions Supplied by the Issuing Agency
- contactCity: Springfield
- contactOrganization: Illinois Department of Employment Security
- contactPhoneNumber: 217-782-3846
- contactState: IL
- contactZipCode: 62703-2592
- dateCreated: 07 10 2012
- dateLastModified: 07 10 2012
- description: Individuals collecting unemployment insurance will be matched against inmate lists from Illinois county jails and state prisons in the latest effort to protect taxpayers, prevent fraud and abuse, and help the economy, the Illinois Department of Employment Security (IDES) announced today.
- govType: State
- language: EN-English
- numberOrIssue: July 10
- originatorJurisdiction: Illinois
- originatorOffice: Illinois Information Service
- volumeOrYear: 2012