Illinois Launches New Benefit Fraud Prevention Tool
Descriptor pages for multiple versions of a publication may be retrieved. Users should carefully check the version or date to match publications to their needs.
Illinois Launches New Benefit Fraud Prevention Tool (2012, July 10) [755**12]
Access this Publication
Connect to the document
- Illinois Launches New Benefit Fraud Prevention Tool (071012IDESinmatecrossmatch.doc)
This document is one volume or edition of a serial (recurring) publication. Click here to access the entire series.
Individuals collecting unemployment insurance will be matched against inmate lists from Illinois county jails and state prisons in the latest effort to protect taxpayers, prevent fraud and abuse, and help the economy, the Illinois Department of Employment Security (IDES) announced today.
Illinois Information Service
Organization: Illinois Department of Employment Security
1300 South 9th Street
Springfield, IL 62703-2592
Document Descriptive Information
- Language(s): EN-English
- Creation Date (from issuing agency): 07 10 2012
- Document Modification Date (from issuing agency): 07 10 2012
- Date Accepted Into Depository: Tue, 28 Aug 2012 15:53:35 UTC
- Checksum Algorithm: MD5 SHA1
- Document File Checksum:
- 071012IDESinmatecrossmatch.doc - checksum='3514102734' byte count= '359424'