Descriptor pages for multiple versions of a publication may be retrieved. Users should carefully check the version or date to match publications to their needs.
Illinois Blue Book
Access this Publication
Connect to the document
- Illinois Blue Book, 2011-2012 (2011-2012BlueBook.pdf)
Libraries holding physical copies can be found by searching Open WorldCat for OCLC Number 01645571.
This document is one volume or edition of a serial (recurring) publication. Click here to access the entire series.
Sample text from the file
213 State Capitol
Document Descriptive Information
- Date Accepted Into Depository: Tue, 28 Aug 2012 15:50:48 UTC
- Checksum Algorithm: MD5 SHA1
- Document File Checksum:
- 2011-2012BlueBook.pdf - checksum='3727712719' byte count= '13057658'
Other Descriptions Supplied by the Issuing Agency
- contactCity: Springfield
- contactOrganization: Illinois Office of Secretary of State
- contactPhoneNumber: 217-785-3000
- contactState: IL
- contactZipCode: 62756
- dateCreated: 01 10 2012
- dateLastModified: 08 07 2012
- description: The Illinois Blue Book addresses the publics desire for up-to-date information about the states officials, government, services, and history. The 2011-2012 Illinois Blue Book commemorates the 150th anniversary of the start of the Civil War, one of the most defining events in our nations history, and also the most tragic, resulting in more than 600,000 fatalities and tremendous suffering.
- govType: State
- language: EN-English
- originatorDepartment: Office of Secretary of State
- originatorJurisdiction: Illinois
- originatorOffice: Illinois
- timePeriodTextual: 2011-2012