A.B.A.T.E. of Illinois, Inc. v. Quinn
Descriptor pages for multiple versions of a publication may be retrieved. Users should carefully check the version or date to match publications to their needs.
A.B.A.T.E. of Illinois, Inc. v. Quinn (2011, October 27) 
Access this Publication
Connect to the document
- A.B.A.T.E. of Illinois, Inc. v. Quinn, summary (110611s.pdf)
- A.B.A.T.E. of Illinois, Inc. v. Quinn (110611.pdf)
This document is one volume or edition of a serial (recurring) publication. Click here to access the entire series.
JUSTICE BURKE delivered the judgment of the court, with opinion. Justices Freeman, Thomas, Garman, Karmeier, and Theis concurred in the judgment and opinion. Chief Justice Kilbride dissented, with opinion. Pursuant to 1982 legislation, portions of each motorcycle registration fee began to be set aside and placed in the state treasury to fund a motorcycle safety training program under the Cycle Rider Safety Training Act. Effective January 1, 1993, the amount set aside for this purpose was increased to be the total amount of each fee, and the monies were stated to be placed in a trust fund outside of the State treasury.
Organization: Illinois Supreme Court
200 East Capitol
Springfield, IL 62701-1720
Document Descriptive Information
- Language(s): EN-English
- Creation Date (from issuing agency): 10 27 2011
- Document Modification Date (from issuing agency): 10 27 2011
- Date Accepted Into Depository: Tue, 28 Aug 2012 15:42:38 UTC
- Checksum Algorithm: MD5 SHA1
- Document File Checksum:
- 110611.pdf - checksum='4263376530' byte count= '71986'
- 110611s.pdf - checksum='2498911348' byte count= '84948'