Board of Education of Auburn Community Unit School
Descriptor pages for multiple versions of a publication may be retrieved. Users should carefully check the version or date to match publications to their needs.
Board of Education of Auburn Community Unit School (2011, May 19) [110395, 110422]
Access this Publication
Connect to the document
- Board of Education of Auburn Community Unit School, summary (110395s.pdf)
- Board of Education of Auburn Community Unit School (110395.pdf)
This document is one volume or edition of a serial (recurring) publication. Click here to access the entire series.
JUSTICE THEIS delivered the judgment of the court, with opinion. Chief Justice Kilbride and Justices Freeman, Thomas, Garman, Karmeier, and Burke concurred in the judgment and opinion. Auburn and Divernon are small towns in Sangamon County, southwest of Springfield. Prior to 2007, the Auburn school district was located entirely within Sangamon County.
Organization: Illinois Supreme Court
200 East Capitol
Springfield, IL 62701-1720
Document Descriptive Information
- Language(s): EN-English
- Creation Date (from issuing agency): 05 19 2011
- Document Modification Date (from issuing agency): 05 19 2011
- Date Accepted Into Depository: Tue, 28 Aug 2012 15:35:16 UTC
- Checksum Algorithm: MD5 SHA1
- Document File Checksum:
- 110395.pdf - checksum='2027135541' byte count= '88577'
- 110395s.pdf - checksum='4127751356' byte count= '51526'