Italia Foods, Inc. v. Sun Tours, Inc.
Descriptor pages for multiple versions of a publication may be retrieved. Users should carefully check the version or date to match publications to their needs.
Italia Foods, Inc. v. Sun Tours, Inc. (2011, June 3) 
Access this Publication
Connect to the document
- Italia Foods, Inc. v. Sun Tours, Inc., summary (110350s.pdf)
- Italia Foods, Inc. v. Sun Tours, Inc. (110350.pdf)
This document is one volume or edition of a serial (recurring) publication. Click here to access the entire series.
JUSTICE FREEMAN delivered the judgment of the court, with opinion. Chief Justice Kilbride and Justices Thomas, Garman, Karmeier, Burke, and Theis concurred in the judgment and opinion. In 1991, Congress enacted federal legislation dealing with unsolicited telemarketing, such as automated phone calls and junk faxes. This enactment is the Telephone Consumer Protection Act of 1991, or TCPA. This Lake County class action, originally filed in 2003, complained of unsolicited faxes advertising travel opportunities.
Organization: Illinois Supreme Court
200 East Capitol
Springfield, IL 62701-1720
Document Descriptive Information
- Language(s): EN-English
- Creation Date (from issuing agency): 06 03 2011
- Document Modification Date (from issuing agency): 06 03 2011
- Date Accepted Into Depository: Tue, 28 Aug 2012 15:30:47 UTC
- Checksum Algorithm: MD5 SHA1
- Document File Checksum:
- 110350.pdf - checksum='1529117721' byte count= '122992'
- 110350s.pdf - checksum='3718453529' byte count= '83126'