Genius v. County of Cook
Descriptor pages for multiple versions of a publication may be retrieved. Users should carefully check the version or date to match publications to their needs.
Genius v. County of Cook (2011, June 16) 
Access this Publication
Connect to the document
This document is one volume or edition of a serial (recurring) publication. Click here to access the entire series.
JUSTICE BURKE delivered the judgment of the court, with opinion. Chief Justice Kilbride and Justices Freeman, Thomas, Garman, and Karmeier concurred in the judgment and opinion. Justice Theis took no part in the decision. This plaintiff was formerly employed as a police sergeant by the Forest Preserve District of Cook County. In May of 1996, he was indicted in Vermilion County in connection with the unauthorized purchase of police badges in Danville.
Organization: Illinois Supreme Court
200 East Capitol
Springfield, IL 62701-1720
Document Descriptive Information
- Language(s): EN-English
- Creation Date (from issuing agency): 06 16 2011
- Document Modification Date (from issuing agency): 06 16 2011
- Date Accepted Into Depository: Tue, 28 Aug 2012 15:26:29 UTC
- Checksum Algorithm: MD5 SHA1
- Document File Checksum:
- 110239.pdf - checksum='560817840' byte count= '81828'
- 110239s.pdf - checksum='2762646251' byte count= '85862'