Sheffler v. Commonwealth Edison Company
Descriptor pages for multiple versions of a publication may be retrieved. Users should carefully check the version or date to match publications to their needs.
Sheffler v. Commonwealth Edison Company (2011, June 16) 
Access this Publication
Connect to the document
- Sheffler v. Commonwealth Edison Company, summary (110166s.pdf)
- Sheffler v. Commonwealth Edison Company (110166.pdf)
This document is one volume or edition of a serial (recurring) publication. Click here to access the entire series.
JUSTICE THOMAS delivered the judgment of the court, with opinion. Chief Justice Kilbride and Justices Freeman, Garman, Karmeier, Burke, and Theis concurred in the judgment and opinion. On August 23, 2007, severe storm systems affected the Chicago area, and there were numerous power outages to customers of the defendant in this putative class action, Commonwealth Edison Company.
Organization: Illinois Supreme Court
200 East Capitol
Springfield, IL 62701-1720
Document Descriptive Information
- Language(s): EN-English
- Creation Date (from issuing agency): 06 16 2011
- Document Modification Date (from issuing agency): 06 16 2011
- Date Accepted Into Depository: Tue, 28 Aug 2012 15:24:12 UTC
- Checksum Algorithm: MD5 SHA1
- Document File Checksum:
- 110166.pdf - checksum='3898105333' byte count= '160412'
- 110166s.pdf - checksum='3290617119' byte count= '42732'