Jablonski v. Ford Motor Co.
Descriptor pages for multiple versions of a publication may be retrieved. Users should carefully check the version or date to match publications to their needs.
Jablonski v. Ford Motor Co. (2011, September 22) 
Access this Publication
Connect to the document
This document is one volume or edition of a serial (recurring) publication. Click here to access the entire series.
JUSTICE THEIS delivered the judgment of the court, with opinion. Justices Freeman, Garman, Karmeier, and Burke concurred in the judgment and opinion. Chief Justice Kilbride and Justice Thomas took no part in the decision. In 2003, where Illinois Route 203 intersects Interstate 270 in Madison County, the driver of a 1993 Lincoln Town Car was killed and his wife was severely burned and disfigured when they came to a stop in a construction zone and were struck from behind by a vehicle which was traveling at high speed.
Organization: Illinois Supreme Court
200 East Capitol
Springfield, IL 62701-1720
Document Descriptive Information
- Language(s): EN-English
- Creation Date (from issuing agency): 09 22 2011
- Document Modification Date (from issuing agency): 09 22 2011
- Date Accepted Into Depository: Mon, 27 Aug 2012 17:35:14 UTC
- Checksum Algorithm: MD5 SHA1
- Document File Checksum:
- 110096.pdf - checksum='1168039672' byte count= '194621'
- 110096s.pdf - checksum='2641798597' byte count= '85777'