Descriptor pages for multiple versions of a publication may be retrieved. Users should carefully check the version or date to match publications to their needs.
People v. Taylor 
Access this Publication
Connect to the document
This document is one volume or edition of a serial (recurring) publication. Click here to access the entire series.
Sample text from the file
.Supreme Court Summaries Opinions filed October 6, 2011 People v. Taylor, 2011 IL Appellate citation: Ill. App. 3d 74. JUSTICE BURKE delivered the judgment of the court, with opinion. Chief Justice Kilbride and Justices Freeman, Thomas, Garman, Karmeier, and Theis concurred in the judgment and opinion. In the circuit court of Lake County, this Deerfield High School night watchman was convicted of the 2005 theft of cash from locked office desk at the school. His activities were recorded by motion-activated surveillance camera that was connected to digital video recorder. According to police summary report, the detective who set up the surveillance equipment copied th videotape, locked it in his desk, and later locked it in an evidence locker. The appellate court, however, believed that proper foundation had not been laid for the admission of the tape, and it reversed. The State appealed. In this decision, the supreme court discussed the foundational requirements for establishing the ac
200 East Capitol
Document Descriptive Information
- Date Accepted Into Depository: Mon, 27 Aug 2012 17:25:45 UTC
- Checksum Algorithm: MD5 SHA1
- Document File Checksum:
- 110067.pdf - checksum='4111981105' byte count= '130544'
- 110067s.pdf - checksum='1742487560' byte count= '83670'
Other Descriptions Supplied by the Issuing Agency
- contactCity: Springfield
- contactOrganization: Illinois Supreme Court
- contactPhoneNumber: 217-782-7821
- contactState: IL
- contactZipCode: 62701-1720
- dateCreated: 10 06 2011
- dateLastModified: 10 06 2011
- description: JUSTICE BURKE delivered the judgment of the court, with opinion. Chief Justice Kilbride and Justices Freeman, Thomas, Garman, Karmeier, and Theis concurred in the judgment and opinion. In the circuit court of Lake County, this Deerfield High School night watchman was convicted of the 2005 theft of cash from a locked office desk at the school.
- govType: State
- language: EN-English
- numberOrIssue: October 6
- originatorDepartment: Supreme Court
- originatorJurisdiction: Illinois
- originatorOffice: Illinois
- volumeOrYear: 2011