People v. Taylor
Descriptor pages for multiple versions of a publication may be retrieved. Users should carefully check the version or date to match publications to their needs.
People v. Taylor (2011, October 6) 
Access this Publication
Connect to the document
This document is one volume or edition of a serial (recurring) publication. Click here to access the entire series.
JUSTICE BURKE delivered the judgment of the court, with opinion. Chief Justice Kilbride and Justices Freeman, Thomas, Garman, Karmeier, and Theis concurred in the judgment and opinion. In the circuit court of Lake County, this Deerfield High School night watchman was convicted of the 2005 theft of cash from a locked office desk at the school.
Organization: Illinois Supreme Court
200 East Capitol
Springfield, IL 62701-1720
Document Descriptive Information
- Language(s): EN-English
- Creation Date (from issuing agency): 10 06 2011
- Document Modification Date (from issuing agency): 10 06 2011
- Date Accepted Into Depository: Mon, 27 Aug 2012 17:25:45 UTC
- Checksum Algorithm: MD5 SHA1
- Document File Checksum:
- 110067.pdf - checksum='4111981105' byte count= '130544'
- 110067s.pdf - checksum='1742487560' byte count= '83670'