People v. White
Descriptor pages for multiple versions of a publication may be retrieved. Users should carefully check the version or date to match publications to their needs.
People v. White (2011, August 4) 
Access this Publication
Connect to the document
This document is one volume or edition of a serial (recurring) publication. Click here to access the entire series.
JUSTICE KARMEIER delivered the judgment of the court, with opinion. Chief Justice Kilbride and Justices Thomas, Garman, and Theis concurred in the judgment and opinion. Justice Burke dissented, with opinion, joined by Justice Freeman. A man who was at a gas station at 79th Street and Yates Avenue in Chicago was shot to death there in January of 2003, at 10:30 in the evening.
Organization: Illinois Supreme Court
200 East Capitol
Springfield, IL 62701-1720
Document Descriptive Information
- Language(s): EN-English
- Creation Date (from issuing agency): 08 04 2011
- Document Modification Date (from issuing agency): 08 04 2011
- Date Accepted Into Depository: Mon, 27 Aug 2012 17:23:09 UTC
- Checksum Algorithm: MD5 SHA1
- Document File Checksum:
- 109689.pdf - checksum='2561741938' byte count= '295644'
- 109689s.pdf - checksum='4215608230' byte count= '82702'