People v. Martin
Descriptor pages for multiple versions of a publication may be retrieved. Users should carefully check the version or date to match publications to their needs.
People v. Martin (2011, April 21) 
Access this Publication
Connect to the document
This document is one volume or edition of a serial (recurring) publication. Click here to access the entire series.
JUSTICE THEIS delivered the judgment of the court, with opinion. Chief Justice Kilbride and Justices Freeman, Thomas, Garman, Karmeier, and Burke concurred in the judgment and opinion. Two deaths occurred in Peoria in 2004 when defendant driver missed a curve, crossed the center line, and collided head-on with another vehicle.
Organization: Illinois Supreme Court
200 East Capitol
Springfield, IL 62701-1720
Document Descriptive Information
- Language(s): EN-English
- Creation Date (from issuing agency): 04 21 2011
- Document Modification Date (from issuing agency): 04 21 2011
- Date Accepted Into Depository: Mon, 27 Aug 2012 17:20:36 UTC
- Checksum Algorithm: MD5 SHA1
- Document File Checksum:
- 109102.pdf - checksum='3429843033' byte count= '100831'
- 109102s.pdf - checksum='3303918794' byte count= '81989'