In re Marriage of OBrien
Descriptor pages for multiple versions of a publication may be retrieved. Users should carefully check the version or date to match publications to their needs.
In re Marriage of OBrien (2011, August 4) 
Access this Publication
Connect to the document
This document is one volume or edition of a serial (recurring) publication. Click here to access the entire series.
Justice Freeman delivered the judgment of the court, with opinion. Justices Thomas, Burke, and Theis concurred in the judgment and opinion. Justice Garman specially concurred, with opinion. Justice Karmeier specially concurred, with opinion, joined by Chief Justice Kilbride. In this Lake County marital dispute, the supreme court ruled on the proper standard to use in ruling on a petition to substitute a judge for cause after a substantive ruling has been made in a case.
Organization: Illinois Supreme Court
200 East Capitol
Springfield, IL 62701-1720
Document Descriptive Information
- Language(s): EN-English
- Creation Date (from issuing agency): 08 04 2011
- Document Modification Date (from issuing agency): 08 04 2011
- Date Accepted Into Depository: Mon, 27 Aug 2012 17:17:41 UTC
- Checksum Algorithm: MD5 SHA1
- Document File Checksum:
- 109039.pdf - checksum='852975843' byte count= '284656'
- 109039s.pdf - checksum='268494088' byte count= '108631'