Wirtz v. Quinn
Descriptor pages for multiple versions of a publication may be retrieved. Users should carefully check the version or date to match publications to their needs.
Wirtz v. Quinn (2011, July 11) 
Access this Publication
Connect to the document
This document is one volume or edition of a serial (recurring) publication. Click here to access the entire series.
Justice Burke delivered the judgment of the court, with opinion. Chief Justice Kilbride and Justices Freeman, Thomas, Garman, Karmeier, and Theis concur in the judgment and opinion. On July 13, 2009, a legislative capital projects plan with numerous provisions created the Video Gaming Act and was signed into law by Governor Patrick Quinn.
Organization: Illinois Supreme Court
200 East Capitol
Springfield, IL 62701-1720
Document Descriptive Information
- Language(s): EN-English
- Creation Date (from issuing agency): 07 11 2011
- Document Modification Date (from issuing agency): 07 11 2011
- Date Accepted Into Depository: Mon, 27 Aug 2012 17:14:20 UTC
- Checksum Algorithm: MD5 SHA1
- Document File Checksum:
- 111903.pdf - checksum='3761307109' byte count= '112826'
- 111903s.pdf - checksum='2090989984' byte count= '84465'