Illinois Lottery Launches new Special Cause Instant Ticket: Red Ribbon Cash Net Proceeds Support HIV/AIDS Prevention and Treatment
Descriptor pages for multiple versions of a publication may be retrieved. Users should carefully check the version or date to match publications to their needs.
Illinois Lottery Launches new Special Cause Instant Ticket: Red Ribbon Cash Net Proceeds Support HIV/AIDS Prevention and Treatment (2012, August) [868**12]
Access this Publication
Connect to the document
- Red Ribbon Sample (080712LotteryR-RedRibbon2012LaunchEventPost.doc)
This document is one volume or edition of a serial (recurring) publication. Click here to access the entire series.
Press Release: As part of its mission to raise funds for worthy causes, including programs that provide HIV prevention, raise awareness and deliver support services to Illinoisans living with the disease, the Illinois Lottery is partnering with the Illinois Department of Public Health to launch a new Red Ribbon Cash lottery instant game expected to raise $1 million for the cause.
Illinois Information Service
Organization: Illinois Lottery
Regional Office 5 and Lottery Central, Department of Revenue
Willard Ice Building, 101 West Jefferson Street
Springfield, IL 62702
Document Descriptive Information
- Language(s): EN-English
- Creation Date (from issuing agency): 08 07 2012
- Document Modification Date (from issuing agency): 08 07 2012
- Date Accepted Into Depository: Mon, 27 Aug 2012 17:05:45 UTC
- Checksum Algorithm: MD5 SHA1
- Document File Checksum:
- 080712LotteryR-RedRibbon2012LaunchEventPost.doc - checksum='137433386' byte count= '44032'