Descriptor pages for multiple versions of a publication may be retrieved. Users should carefully check the version or date to match publications to their needs.
Illinois Department of Natural Resources Brings Asian Carp to the Taste of Chicago [756**12]
Access this Publication
Connect to the document
- Illinois Department of Natural Resources Brings Asian Carp to the Taste of Chicago (071012DNRADVISORY-Carp-taste.doc)
This document is one volume or edition of a serial (recurring) publication. Click here to access the entire series.
Sample text from the file
One Natural Resources Way
Document Descriptive Information
- Date Accepted Into Depository: Mon, 27 Aug 2012 17:01:17 UTC
- Checksum Algorithm: MD5 SHA1
- Document File Checksum:
- 071012DNRADVISORY-Carp-taste.doc - checksum='3286062395' byte count= '34816'
Other Descriptions Supplied by the Issuing Agency
- contactCity: Springfield
- contactOrganization: Illinois Department of National Resources
- contactPhoneNumber: 217-782-6302
- contactState: IL
- contactZipCode: 62702-1271
- dateCreated: 07 10 2012
- dateLastModified: 07 10 2012
- description: The Illinois Department of Natural Resources (IDNR) is teaming up with the John G. Shedd Aquarium, Feeding Illinois and Illinois American Water to build understanding of how a vibrant local market for Asian carp contributes to managing the population of this invasive species. On Wednesday, July 11, beginning at noon, Taste of Chicago guests will be able to sample this healthy, tasty fish free of charge near the Taste entrance at Congress Parkway, while at the same time learning about efforts to protect the Great Lakes.
- govType: State
- language: EN-English
- numberOrIssue: July 10
- originatorJurisdiction: Illinois
- originatorOffice: Illinois Information Service
- volumeOrYear: 2012