Illinois Department on Aging hosts Annual Elder Rights Conference During the Elder Abuse Awareness Month Long Observance
Descriptor pages for multiple versions of a publication may be retrieved. Users should carefully check the version or date to match publications to their needs.
Illinois Department on Aging hosts Annual Elder Rights Conference During the Elder Abuse Awareness Month Long Observance (2012, July 10) [754**12]
Access this Publication
Connect to the document
- Illinois Department on Aging hosts Annual Elder Rights Conference During the Elder Abuse Awareness Month Long Observance (071012AGINGADVISORY-ElderRightsConference.doc)
This document is one volume or edition of a serial (recurring) publication. Click here to access the entire series.
The Illinois Department on Aging (IDoA) will host the 26th Annual Elder Rights Conference Wednesday, July 11 through Friday, July 13, at the Chicago Marriott Schaumburg, in Schaumburg. Each year service providers, advocates and other professionals gather to get information and learn the latest on the topic of elder rights. This month marks Elder Abuse Awareness and Prevention Awareness, in Illinois. IDoA urges people to Break the Silence and report suspected cases of elder abuse.
Illinois Information Service
Organization: Illinois Department on Aging
One Natural Resources Way
Springfield, IL 62702-1271
Document Descriptive Information
- Language(s): EN-English
- Creation Date (from issuing agency): 07 10 2012
- Document Modification Date (from issuing agency): 07 10 2012
- Date Accepted Into Depository: Mon, 27 Aug 2012 16:55:57 UTC
- Checksum Algorithm: MD5 SHA1
- Document File Checksum:
- 071012AGINGADVISORY-ElderRightsConference.doc - checksum='3964907086' byte count= '619520'