ILETSB announces Intergovernmental Agreement With the University of Illinois
Descriptor pages for multiple versions of a publication may be retrieved. Users should carefully check the version or date to match publications to their needs.
ILETSB announces Intergovernmental Agreement With the University of Illinois (2012, July 9) [753**12]
Access this Publication
Connect to the document
- ILETSB announces Intergovernmental Agreement With the University of Illinois (070912ILETSBIntergovernmentalAgreementwithUI.doc)
This document is one volume or edition of a serial (recurring) publication. Click here to access the entire series.
The Illinois Law Enforcement Training and Standards Board announced Monday it has entered into an intergovernmental agreement with the University of Illinois to continue operations of the Police Training Institute located in Champaign. The parties have enjoyed a working relationship since 1967 when the board first certified PTI as one of its law enforcement basic training academies. The new and expanded arrangement establishes PTI as a training and research institute with the board and the university jointly guiding academic research on numerous law enforcement and criminal justice topics.
Illinois Information Service
Organization: Illinois Law Enforcement Training and Standards Board
4500 South Sixth Street Road, Room 173
Springfield, IL 62703-6617
Document Descriptive Information
- Language(s): EN-English
- Creation Date (from issuing agency): 07 09 2012
- Document Modification Date (from issuing agency): 07 09 2012
- Date Accepted Into Depository: Mon, 27 Aug 2012 16:55:03 UTC
- Checksum Algorithm: MD5 SHA1
- Document File Checksum:
- 070912ILETSBIntergovernmentalAgreementwithUI.doc - checksum='2482691208' byte count= '34304'