Descriptor pages for multiple versions of a publication may be retrieved. Users should carefully check the version or date to match publications to their needs.
Quinn signs Hire Veterans Tax Credit Bill Signing:Satellite Coordinates [750**12]
Access this Publication
Connect to the document
- Quinn signs Hire Veterans Tax Credit Bill Signing:Satellite Coordinates (070912GOVMondayUPLINKGov.QuinnsignsHireVeteransTaxCreditBillSigning.doc)
This document is one volume or edition of a serial (recurring) publication. Click here to access the entire series.
Sample text from the file
207 State House
Document Descriptive Information
- Date Accepted Into Depository: Mon, 27 Aug 2012 16:54:19 UTC
- Checksum Algorithm: MD5 SHA1
- Document File Checksum:
- 070912GOVMondayUPLINKGov.QuinnsignsHireVeteransTaxCreditBillSigning.doc - checksum='3107992426' byte count= '47616'
Other Descriptions Supplied by the Issuing Agency
- contactCity: Springfield
- contactOrganization: Office of the Governor
- contactPhoneNumber: 217-782-0244
- contactState: IL
- contactZipCode: 62706
- dateCreated: 07 08 2012
- dateLastModified: 07 08 2012
- description: Governor Pat Quinn will sign into law one of his top legislative priorities to increase employment of veterans and grow jobs in Illinois.
- govType: State
- language: EN-English
- numberOrIssue: July 8
- originatorJurisdiction: Illinois
- originatorOffice: Illinois Information Service
- volumeOrYear: 2012