Quinn signs Hire Veterans Tax Credit Bill Signing:Satellite Coordinates
Descriptor pages for multiple versions of a publication may be retrieved. Users should carefully check the version or date to match publications to their needs.
Quinn signs Hire Veterans Tax Credit Bill Signing:Satellite Coordinates (2012, July 8) [750**12]
Access this Publication
Connect to the document
- Quinn signs Hire Veterans Tax Credit Bill Signing:Satellite Coordinates (070912GOVMondayUPLINKGov.QuinnsignsHireVeteransTaxCreditBillSigning.doc)
This document is one volume or edition of a serial (recurring) publication. Click here to access the entire series.
Governor Pat Quinn will sign into law one of his top legislative priorities to increase employment of veterans and grow jobs in Illinois.
Illinois Information Service
Organization: Office of the Governor
207 State House
Springfield, IL 62706
Document Descriptive Information
- Language(s): EN-English
- Creation Date (from issuing agency): 07 08 2012
- Document Modification Date (from issuing agency): 07 08 2012
- Date Accepted Into Depository: Mon, 27 Aug 2012 16:54:19 UTC
- Checksum Algorithm: MD5 SHA1
- Document File Checksum:
- 070912GOVMondayUPLINKGov.QuinnsignsHireVeteransTaxCreditBillSigning.doc - checksum='3107992426' byte count= '47616'