[Letter Regarding Press Credentials Are Now Being Issued for the 2012 Illinois State Fair]
Descriptor pages for multiple versions of a publication may be retrieved. Users should carefully check the version or date to match publications to their needs.
[Letter Regarding Press Credentials Are Now Being Issued for the 2012 Illinois State Fair] (2012, July 9) [752**12]
Access this Publication
Connect to the document
- [Letter Regarding Press Credentials Are Now Being Issued for the 2012 Illinois State Fair] (070912AGRICISFCredentialsLetter.doc)
This document is one volume or edition of a serial (recurring) publication. Click here to access the entire series.
Press credentials are now being issued for the 2012 Illinois State Fair. Requests should be made on company letterhead and include: 1.the number of parking passes and admission badges that are needed. 2.the signature and title of the person making the credentials request. 3.a list of all working media personnel who will receive the credentials. The fair only will issue press badges and parking passes to reporters, photographers, and videographers. It will not approve general office staff.
Illinois Information Service
Organization: Illinois Department of Agriculture
P.O. Box 19281, State Fairgrounds
Springfield, IL 62794-9281
Document Descriptive Information
- Language(s): EN-English
- Creation Date (from issuing agency): 07 09 2012
- Document Modification Date (from issuing agency): 07 09 2012
- Date Accepted Into Depository: Mon, 27 Aug 2012 16:51:31 UTC
- Checksum Algorithm: MD5 SHA1
- Document File Checksum:
- 070912AGRICISFCredentialsLetter.doc - checksum='4008773999' byte count= '125440'