IDOT Launches Digital Safety Campaign on Roadways to Reduce Traffic-Related Fatalities
Descriptor pages for multiple versions of a publication may be retrieved. Users should carefully check the version or date to match publications to their needs.
IDOT Launches Digital Safety Campaign on Roadways to Reduce Traffic-Related Fatalities (2012, July 8) [747**12]
Access this Publication
Connect to the document
- IDOT Launches Digital Safety Campaign on Roadways to Reduce Traffic-Related Fatalities (070812IDOTTSCampaignKickoff.doc)
This document is one volume or edition of a serial (recurring) publication. Click here to access the entire series.
Illinois Transportation Secretary Ann L. Schneider today kicked off a statewide digital message board campaign to help reduce roadway fatalities occurring this year. The Illinois Department of Transportation (IDOT) will rotate four key traffic safety messages daily starting Monday, July 9, in conjunction with a social media and internet page presence. As of July 5, provisional crash data reports 479 fatalities have taken place on Illinois roadways this year, as compared to 418 during the same timeframe last year.
Illinois Information Service
Organization: Illinois Department of Transportation
2300 S. Dirksen Parkway
Springfield, IL 62764
Document Descriptive Information
- Language(s): EN-English
- Creation Date (from issuing agency): 07 08 2012
- Document Modification Date (from issuing agency): 07 08 2012
- Date Accepted Into Depository: Mon, 27 Aug 2012 16:47:22 UTC
- Checksum Algorithm: MD5 SHA1
- Document File Checksum:
- 070812IDOTTSCampaignKickoff.doc - checksum='2717485604' byte count= '103936'