Descriptor pages for multiple versions of a publication may be retrieved. Users should carefully check the version or date to match publications to their needs.
Motorists Urged to Drive Cautiously, Remain Alert for Pavement Failure Due to Extreme Heat [749**12]
Access this Publication
Connect to the document
- Motorists Urged to Drive Cautiously, Remain Alert for Pavement Failure Due to Extreme Heat (070612IDOTBucklingAdvisory.doc)
This document is one volume or edition of a serial (recurring) publication. Click here to access the entire series.
Sample text from the file
2300 S. Dirksen Parkway
Document Descriptive Information
- Date Accepted Into Depository: Mon, 27 Aug 2012 16:46:34 UTC
- Checksum Algorithm: MD5 SHA1
- Document File Checksum:
- 070612IDOTBucklingAdvisory.doc - checksum='267597217' byte count= '150016'
Other Descriptions Supplied by the Issuing Agency
- contactCity: Springfield
- contactOrganization: Illinois Department of Transportation
- contactPhoneNumber: 217-782-7820
- contactState: IL
- contactZipCode: 62764
- dateCreated: 07 06 2012
- dateLastModified: 07 06 2012
- description: With continuing extreme heat affecting roadway pavements throughout the state, the Illinois Department of Transportation is urging motorists to drive carefully and be alert for unexpected potholes or buckling.
- govType: State
- language: EN-English
- numberOrIssue: July 6
- originatorJurisdiction: Illinois
- originatorOffice: Illinois Information Service
- volumeOrYear: 2012