Descriptor pages for multiple versions of a publication may be retrieved. Users should carefully check the version or date to match publications to their needs.
Illinois EPA grants K. Hoving Recycling & Disposal a Provisional Variance to Accept Tree Debris from July 1 Storm in West Chicago/DuPage County Area [746**12]
Access this Publication
Connect to the document
- Illinois EPA grants K. Hoving Recycling & Disposal a Provisional Variance to Accept Tree Debris from July 1 Storm in West Chicago/DuPage County Area (070612EPAKHovingRecyclingProvisionalVariance.doc)
This document is one volume or edition of a serial (recurring) publication. Click here to access the entire series.
Sample text from the file
1021 North Grand Avenue East
Document Descriptive Information
- Date Accepted Into Depository: Mon, 27 Aug 2012 16:45:30 UTC
- Checksum Algorithm: MD5 SHA1
- Document File Checksum:
- 070612EPAKHovingRecyclingProvisionalVariance.doc - checksum='3795232847' byte count= '108032'
Other Descriptions Supplied by the Issuing Agency
- contactCity: Springfield
- contactOrganization: Illinois Environmental Protection Agency
- contactPhoneNumber: 217-782-3397
- contactState: IL
- contactStreetAddress2: P.O. Box 19276
- contactZipCode: 62794-9276
- dateCreated: 07 06 2012
- dateLastModified: 07 06 2012
- description: The Illinois Environmental Protection Agency has granted a provisional variance to K. Hoving Recycling and Disposal Inc. in West Chicago, which is authorized to process general construction and demolition debris, to also accept and process tree limbs and debris for a period of 45 days.
- govType: State
- language: EN-English
- numberOrIssue: July 6
- originatorJurisdiction: Illinois
- originatorOffice: Illinois Information Service
- volumeOrYear: 2012