Descriptor pages for multiple versions of a publication may be retrieved. Users should carefully check the version or date to match publications to their needs.
Rural Illinois: Building the Foundation for a Robust Rural Development Policy: Annual Report to the Honorable Pat Quinn, Governor and the Illinois General Assembly
Access this Publication
Connect to the document
- Rural Illinois: Building the Foundation for a Robust Rural Development Policy (GRACAnnualReport2012.pdf)
This document is one volume or edition of a serial (recurring) publication. Click here to access the entire series.
Sample text from the file
214 State House
Document Descriptive Information
- Date Accepted Into Depository: Mon, 27 Aug 2012 15:50:49 UTC
- Checksum Algorithm: MD5 SHA1
- Document File Checksum:
- GRACAnnualReport2012.pdf - checksum='2708201214' byte count= '965728'
Other Descriptions Supplied by the Issuing Agency
- contactCity: Springfield
- contactOrganization: Illinois Office of the Lieutenant Governor
- contactPhoneNumber: 217-558-3085
- contactState: IL
- contactZipCode: 62706
- dateCreated: 08 01 2012
- dateLastModified: 08 01 2012
- description: The purpose of the Governor's Rural Affairs Council is to develop and implement strategies for imporving delivery of State of Illinois services to rural Illinois and to expand opportunities and enhance the quality of life for rural residents. The Governor's Rural Affairs Council and the Illinois Institute for Rural Affairs at Western Illinois University shall continue to issue an Annual Report in accordance with Executive Order Number 4 of May 18, 2011 and Executive Order Number 13 Number 11, 1991.
- govType: State
- language: EN-English
- originatorDepartment: Office of the Lieutenant Governor
- originatorJurisdiction: Illinois
- originatorOffice: Illinois
- volumeOrYear: 2012