Descriptor pages for multiple versions of a publication may be retrieved. Users should carefully check the version or date to match publications to their needs.
Illinois EPA grants Quad Cities Nuclear Power Station Provisional Variance from Discharge Requirements [744**12]
Access this Publication
Connect to the document
- Illinois EPA grants Quad Cities Nuclear Power Station Provisional Variance from Discharge Requirements (070512EPAExelonQuadCityProvisionalVariance.doc)
This document is one volume or edition of a serial (recurring) publication. Click here to access the entire series.
Sample text from the file
1021 North Grand Avenue East
Document Descriptive Information
- Date Accepted Into Depository: Mon, 27 Aug 2012 15:43:52 UTC
- Checksum Algorithm: MD5 SHA1
- Document File Checksum:
- 070512EPAExelonQuadCityProvisionalVariance.doc - checksum='4289459494' byte count= '109056'
Other Descriptions Supplied by the Issuing Agency
- contactCity: Springfield
- contactOrganization: Illinois Environmental Protection Agency
- contactPhoneNumber: 217-782-3397
- contactState: IL
- contactStreetAddress2: P.O. Box 19276
- contactZipCode: 62794-9276
- dateCreated: 07 05 2012
- dateLastModified: 07 05 2012
- description: The Illinois Environmental Protection Agency (IEPA) has granted the Quad Cities Nuclear Power Station a provisional variance from the National Pollutant Discharge Elimination System (NPDES) water discharge permitted temperature limits, due to recent extremely warm weather conditions and high demand for electricity.
- govType: State
- language: EN-English
- numberOrIssue: July 5
- originatorJurisdiction: Illinois
- originatorOffice: Illinois Information Service
- volumeOrYear: 2012