Descriptor pages for multiple versions of a publication may be retrieved. Users should carefully check the version or date to match publications to their needs.
Lumbermens Mutual Casualty Company and American Manufacturers Mutual Insurance Company Agree to Being Placed into Rehabilitation [736**12]
Access this Publication
Connect to the document
- Lumbermens Mutual Casualty Company and American Manufacturers Mutual Insurance Company Agree to Being Placed into Rehabilitation (070312INSLumberAmerMutual.doc)
This document is one volume or edition of a serial (recurring) publication. Click here to access the entire series.
Sample text from the file
320 W. Washington Street
Document Descriptive Information
- Date Accepted Into Depository: Mon, 27 Aug 2012 15:42:52 UTC
- Checksum Algorithm: MD5 SHA1
- Document File Checksum:
- 070312INSLumberAmerMutual.doc - checksum='379541957' byte count= '134656'
Other Descriptions Supplied by the Issuing Agency
- contactCity: Springfield
- contactOrganization: Illinois Department of Insurance
- contactPhoneNumber: 217-782-4515
- contactState: IL
- contactZipCode: 62767-0001
- dateCreated: 07 03 2012
- dateLastModified: 07 03 2012
- description: July 3, 2012. An Agreed Order of Rehabilitation has been entered against Lumbermens Mutual Casualty Company (Lumbermens) and American Manufacturers Mutual Insurance Company (American Manufacturers) with the consent of their Boards of Directors by the Circuit Court of Cook County, Illinois. During the time that Lumbermens and American Manufacturers are in rehabilitation, the Illinois Department of Insurance (DOI) Director, as Rehabilitator, will continue the payment of policyholder claims.
- govType: State
- language: EN-English
- numberOrIssue: July 3
- originatorJurisdiction: Illinois
- originatorOffice: Illinois Information Service
- volumeOrYear: 2012