Descriptor pages for multiple versions of a publication may be retrieved. Users should carefully check the version or date to match publications to their needs.
State Provides New, Interactive Information about the Quality of Community Healthcare [734**12]
Access this Publication
Connect to the document
- State Provides New, Interactive Information about the Quality of Community Healthcare (070312IDPHCommunityHealthMap.doc)
This document is one volume or edition of a serial (recurring) publication. Click here to access the entire series.
Sample text from the file
535 West Jefferson Street
Document Descriptive Information
- Date Accepted Into Depository: Mon, 27 Aug 2012 15:41:11 UTC
- Checksum Algorithm: MD5 SHA1
- Document File Checksum:
- 070312IDPHCommunityHealthMap.doc - checksum='1990303405' byte count= '190464'
Other Descriptions Supplied by the Issuing Agency
- contactCity: Springfield
- contactOrganization: Illinois Department of Public Health
- contactPhoneNumber: 217-782-4977
- contactState: IL
- contactZipCode: 62761
- dateCreated: 07 03 2012
- dateLastModified: 07 03 2012
- description: Illinois Department of Public Health Director Dr. LaMar Hasbrouck today announced a new, interactive Public Health Community Map featuring information about the quality of health care in communities throughout Illinois. Aligning with the State Health Improvement Plan (SHIP), the Map feature provides information about access to health care in communities statewide, and highlights socioeconomic, geographic and racial/ethnic disparities. Data for Illinois is presented geographically by region, county and for Cook County by sub-regions and zip codes.
- govType: State
- language: EN-English
- numberOrIssue: July 03
- originatorJurisdiction: Illinois
- originatorOffice: Illinois Information Service
- volumeOrYear: 2012