State, Local Officials Cut Ribbon to Connect IL 13, US 45
Descriptor pages for multiple versions of a publication may be retrieved. Users should carefully check the version or date to match publications to their needs.
State, Local Officials Cut Ribbon to Connect IL 13, US 45 (2012, July 3) [733**12]
Access this Publication
Connect to the document
- State, Local Officials Cut Ribbon to Connect IL 13, US 45 (070312IDOTIL13ribboncuttingrls.doc)
This document is one volume or edition of a serial (recurring) publication. Click here to access the entire series.
Illinois transportation officials today joined state and local dignitaries in a ribbon-cutting ceremony marking the completion of a $14.1 million improvement project on Illinois Route 13, which built a four-lane cross section with modern design, turn lanes and signals. The project, funded by the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act of 2009, provided more than 110 direct jobs and connects the highway to US 45.
Illinois Information Service
Organization: Illinois Department of Transportation
2300 S. Dirksen Parkway
Springfield, IL 62764
Document Descriptive Information
- Language(s): EN-English
- Creation Date (from issuing agency): 07 03 2012
- Document Modification Date (from issuing agency): 07 03 2012
- Date Accepted Into Depository: Mon, 27 Aug 2012 15:40:05 UTC
- Checksum Algorithm: MD5 SHA1
- Document File Checksum:
- 070312IDOTIL13ribboncuttingrls.doc - checksum='3429001597' byte count= '105984'