Illinois EPA grants Ameren Edwards Power Station Provisional Variance from Discharge Requirements
Descriptor pages for multiple versions of a publication may be retrieved. Users should carefully check the version or date to match publications to their needs.
Illinois EPA grants Ameren Edwards Power Station Provisional Variance from Discharge Requirements (2012, July 3) [740**12]
Access this Publication
Connect to the document
- Illinois EPA grants Ameren Edwards Power Station Provisional Variance from Discharge Requirements (070312EPAAmerenEdwardsPowerStationProvisionalVarianceJuly22012.doc)
This document is one volume or edition of a serial (recurring) publication. Click here to access the entire series.
The Illinois Environmental Protection Agency (IEPA) has granted the Ameren Edwards Power Station a provisional variance from the National Pollutant Discharge Elimination System (NPDES) water discharge permitted temperature limits, due to recent extremely warm weather conditions and high demand for electricity.
Illinois Information Service
Organization: Illinois Environmental Protection Agency
1021 North Grand Avenue East
P.O. Box 19276
Springfield, IL 62794-9276
Document Descriptive Information
- Language(s): EN-English
- Creation Date (from issuing agency): 07 03 2012
- Document Modification Date (from issuing agency): 07 03 2012
- Date Accepted Into Depository: Mon, 27 Aug 2012 15:38:10 UTC
- Checksum Algorithm: MD5 SHA1
- Document File Checksum:
- 070312EPAAmerenEdwardsPowerStationProvisionalVarianceJuly22012.doc - checksum='4161490698' byte count= '109568'