New Culinary Competitions Coming to Illinois State Fair
Descriptor pages for multiple versions of a publication may be retrieved. Users should carefully check the version or date to match publications to their needs.
New Culinary Competitions Coming to Illinois State Fair (2012, July 3) [739**12]
Access this Publication
Connect to the document
- New Culinary Competitions Coming to Illinois State Fair (070312AGRICNewCulinaryContests.doc)
This document is one volume or edition of a serial (recurring) publication. Click here to access the entire series.
Four, new, culinary contests have been added to the menu at the 2012 Illinois State Fair. One incorporates a food unique to central Illinois, the horseshoe. The first-ever, Illinois State Fair horseshoe sandwich competition will take place Saturday, Aug. 11 at 10 a.m.
Illinois Information Service
Organization: Illinois Department of Agriculture
P.O. Box 19281, State Fairgrounds
Springfield, IL 62794-9281
Document Descriptive Information
- Language(s): EN-English
- Creation Date (from issuing agency): 07 02 2012
- Document Modification Date (from issuing agency): 07 02 2012
- Date Accepted Into Depository: Tue, 28 Aug 2012 16:12:24 UTC
- Checksum Algorithm: MD5 SHA1
- Document File Checksum:
- 070312AGRICNewCulinaryContests.doc - checksum='741199823' byte count= '137728'