IEMA Encourages Businesses to Prepare for Disasters
Descriptor pages for multiple versions of a publication may be retrieved. Users should carefully check the version or date to match publications to their needs.
IEMA Encourages Businesses to Prepare for Disasters (2012, July 2) [730**12]
Access this Publication
Connect to the document
- IEMA Encourages Businesses to Prepare for Disasters (070212IEMABusinesspreparednessmonth.doc)
This document is one volume or edition of a serial (recurring) publication. Click here to access the entire series.
Many people have assembled emergency supply kits and developed family communications plans to ensure their homes are prepared for a disaster. But disasters can strike at any time, day or night, when people are working, shopping or visiting a business. Thats why its important for businesses to have a disaster preparedness plan that addresses worker and customer safety and business continuity.
Illinois Information Service
Organization: Illinois Emergency Management Agency
2200 South Dirksen Parkway
Springfield, IL 62703
Document Descriptive Information
- Language(s): EN-English
- Creation Date (from issuing agency): 07 02 2012
- Document Modification Date (from issuing agency): 07 02 2012
- Date Accepted Into Depository: Tue, 28 Aug 2012 16:10:46 UTC
- Checksum Algorithm: MD5 SHA1
- Document File Checksum:
- 070212IEMABusinesspreparednessmonth.doc - checksum='2517077887' byte count= '120320'