IDOT Suspends Non-Emergency Road Work to Improve Traffic Flow for Independence Day
Descriptor pages for multiple versions of a publication may be retrieved. Users should carefully check the version or date to match publications to their needs.
IDOT Suspends Non-Emergency Road Work to Improve Traffic Flow for Independence Day (2012, July 2) [728**12]
Access this Publication
Connect to the document
- IDOT Suspends Non-Emergency Road Work to Improve Traffic Flow for Independence Day (070212IDOTconstructionsuspensionrlsholiday.doc)
This document is one volume or edition of a serial (recurring) publication. Click here to access the entire series.
With thousands of motorists expected to travel on state roadways during the 4th of July holiday, the Illinois Department of Transportation (IDOT) announced today that non-emergency road work will be suspended where possible to reduce congestion and improve traffic flow. IDOT also provided advance notice of lane closures that will be in place for the holiday weekend to aid motorists travel plans and boost safety.
Illinois Information Service
Organization: Illinois Department of Transportation
2300 S. Dirksen Parkway
Springfield, IL 62764
Document Descriptive Information
- Language(s): EN-English
- Creation Date (from issuing agency): 07 02 2012
- Document Modification Date (from issuing agency): 07 02 2012
- Date Accepted Into Depository: Tue, 28 Aug 2012 16:09:20 UTC
- Checksum Algorithm: MD5 SHA1
- Document File Checksum:
- 070212IDOTconstructionsuspensionrlsholiday.doc - checksum='3127960829' byte count= '205824'