Descriptor pages for multiple versions of a publication may be retrieved. Users should carefully check the version or date to match publications to their needs.
Johnson-Sauk Trail State Recreation Area remains partially open for 4th of July Holiday [731**12]
Access this Publication
Connect to the document
- Johnson-Sauk Trail State Recreation Area remains partially open for 4th of July Holiday (070212DNRJohnson-SaukTrailreminder.doc)
This document is one volume or edition of a serial (recurring) publication. Click here to access the entire series.
Sample text from the file
One Natural Resources Way
Document Descriptive Information
- Date Accepted Into Depository: Tue, 28 Aug 2012 16:08:19 UTC
- Checksum Algorithm: MD5 SHA1
- Document File Checksum:
- 070212DNRJohnson-SaukTrailreminder.doc - checksum='2459459964' byte count= '34816'
Other Descriptions Supplied by the Issuing Agency
- contactCity: Springfield
- contactOrganization: Illinois Department of National Resources
- contactPhoneNumber: 217-782-6302
- contactState: IL
- contactZipCode: 62702-1271
- dateCreated: 07 02 2012
- dateLastModified: 07 02 2012
- description: The Illinois Department of Natural Resources is reminding the public that despite some area closures, Johnson-Sauk Trail State Recreational Area is open. Visitors to the site are advised that the seasonal closure of some facilities will continue until further notice. Areas of the site that are traditionally closed from November 1 until May 1 will remain closed, including the Johnson-Saul Trail Lakeshore Loop Road. The closure will affect one Blackhawk Group Camp area, the Annawan non-reservable shelter, three day-use areas at the site and the shower facility at the Class A campground. Other facilities including camp sites, shelter, and site concession at Johnson-Sauk Trail SRA remain open. For more information, contact the site office at 309-853-5589.
- govType: State
- language: EN-English
- numberOrIssue: July 2
- originatorJurisdiction: Illinois
- originatorOffice: Illinois Information Service
- volumeOrYear: 2012