IDNR Urges Safe Use of Fireworks for Independence Day Holiday
Descriptor pages for multiple versions of a publication may be retrieved. Users should carefully check the version or date to match publications to their needs.
IDNR Urges Safe Use of Fireworks for Independence Day Holiday (2012, July 2) [729**12]
Access this Publication
Connect to the document
- IDNR Urges Safe Use of Fireworks for Independence Day Holiday (070212DNRfireworkssafety-burnbans.doc)
This document is one volume or edition of a serial (recurring) publication. Click here to access the entire series.
The Illinois Department of Natural Resources (IDNR) is reminding individuals and organizations sponsoring fireworks displays in Illinois for the Independence Day holiday to be sure their fireworks vendor has the required state licenses and certificates issued by the IDNR prior to their fireworks show.
Illinois Information Service
Organization: Illinois Department of National Resources
One Natural Resources Way
Springfield, IL 62702-1271
Document Descriptive Information
- Language(s): EN-English
- Creation Date (from issuing agency): 07 02 2012
- Document Modification Date (from issuing agency): 07 02 2012
- Date Accepted Into Depository: Tue, 28 Aug 2012 16:07:30 UTC
- Checksum Algorithm: MD5 SHA1
- Document File Checksum:
- 070212DNRfireworkssafety-burnbans.doc - checksum='418083431' byte count= '38400'