State, Regional and Local Officials Break Ground on Macomb Bypass
Descriptor pages for multiple versions of a publication may be retrieved. Users should carefully check the version or date to match publications to their needs.
State, Regional and Local Officials Break Ground on Macomb Bypass (2012, June 30) [724**12]
Access this Publication
Connect to the document
- State, Regional and Local Officials Break Ground on Macomb Bypass (063012IDOTMacombBypassgroundbreakingrls.doc)
This document is one volume or edition of a serial (recurring) publication. Click here to access the entire series.
Illinois Transportation Secretary Ann Schneider today joined state, regional and local dignitaries in Macomb to break ground on the Macomb Bypass project, connecting the four-lane IL 336 expressway to the US 67 expressway north of Macomb. The project is funded by Governor Pat Quinns Illinois Jobs Now! program and is designed to increase economic development and travel options in western Illinois.
Illinois Information Service
Organization: Illinois Department of Transportation
2300 S. Dirksen Parkway
Springfield, IL 62764
Document Descriptive Information
- Language(s): EN-English
- Creation Date (from issuing agency): 06 30 2012
- Document Modification Date (from issuing agency): 06 30 2012
- Date Accepted Into Depository: Tue, 28 Aug 2012 16:03:40 UTC
- Checksum Algorithm: MD5 SHA1
- Document File Checksum:
- 063012IDOTMacombBypassgroundbreakingrls.doc - checksum='179184615' byte count= '100352'