IDOT, State and Local Dignitaries to Break Ground on Macomb Bypass project
Descriptor pages for multiple versions of a publication may be retrieved. Users should carefully check the version or date to match publications to their needs.
IDOT, State and Local Dignitaries to Break Ground on Macomb Bypass project (2012, June 29) [718**12]
Access this Publication
Connect to the document
- IDOT, State and Local Dignitaries to Break Ground on Macomb Bypass project (062912IDOTMacombBypassgroundbreakingadvisory.doc)
This document is one volume or edition of a serial (recurring) publication. Click here to access the entire series.
The Illinois Department of Transportation (IDOT), state and local dignitaries will gather to break ground on the Macomb Bypass project, connecting the four-lane IL 336 to US 67.
Illinois Information Service
Organization: Illinois Department of Transportation
2300 S. Dirksen Parkway
Springfield, IL 62764
Document Descriptive Information
- Language(s): EN-English
- Creation Date (from issuing agency): 06 29 2012
- Document Modification Date (from issuing agency): 06 29 2012
- Date Accepted Into Depository: Tue, 28 Aug 2012 15:58:29 UTC
- Checksum Algorithm: MD5 SHA1
- Document File Checksum:
- 062912IDOTMacombBypassgroundbreakingadvisory.doc - checksum='359849453' byte count= '99328'