Low Water, Hot Weather, Make Conditions Ripe for Fish kills in Illinois Rivers, Streams and Ponds
Descriptor pages for multiple versions of a publication may be retrieved. Users should carefully check the version or date to match publications to their needs.
Low Water, Hot Weather, Make Conditions Ripe for Fish kills in Illinois Rivers, Streams and Ponds (2012, June 29) [719**12]
Access this Publication
Connect to the document
- Low Water, Hot Weather, Make Conditions Ripe for Fish kills in Illinois Rivers, Streams and Ponds (062912IDNR-fishkillspossiblewithsummerheat.doc)
This document is one volume or edition of a serial (recurring) publication. Click here to access the entire series.
The anticipated long stretch of hot, dry weather and low water levels in Illinois will set the stage for fish kills this summer in water bodies from small ponds to large backwater lakes along large rivers in the state. The Illinois Department of Natural Resources (IDNR) is already responding to reports of summer fish kills from private pond owners and is anticipating more calls in the coming weeks.
Illinois Information Service
Organization: Illinois Department of National Resources
One Natural Resources Way
Springfield, IL 62702-1271
Document Descriptive Information
- Language(s): EN-English
- Creation Date (from issuing agency): 06 29 2012
- Document Modification Date (from issuing agency): 06 29 2012
- Date Accepted Into Depository: Tue, 28 Aug 2012 15:47:34 UTC
- Checksum Algorithm: MD5 SHA1
- Document File Checksum:
- 062912IDNR-fishkillspossiblewithsummerheat.doc - checksum='3791586253' byte count= '36352'