IDES Offices Closed July 4 to Observe Independence Day
Descriptor pages for multiple versions of a publication may be retrieved. Users should carefully check the version or date to match publications to their needs.
IDES Offices Closed July 4 to Observe Independence Day (2012, June 29) [717**12]
Access this Publication
Connect to the document
- IDES Offices Closed July 4 to Observe Independence Day (062912IDES_july_4_holiday_closing.doc)
This document is one volume or edition of a serial (recurring) publication. Click here to access the entire series.
Illinois Department of Employment Security (IDES) offices will be closed Wednesday, July 4, in observance of Independence Day. All services will be available on the website. Claimants scheduled to certify for benefits should do so. Regular office hours of 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m. will resume Thursday, July 5.
Illinois Information Service
Organization: Illinois Department of Employment Security
1300 South 9th Street
Springfield, IL 62703-2592
Document Descriptive Information
- Language(s): EN-English
- Creation Date (from issuing agency): 06 29 2012
- Document Modification Date (from issuing agency): 06 29 2012
- Date Accepted Into Depository: Tue, 28 Aug 2012 15:46:49 UTC
- Checksum Algorithm: MD5 SHA1
- Document File Checksum:
- 062912IDES_july_4_holiday_closing.doc - checksum='3071004501' byte count= '322048'