In re Jonathan C.B.
Descriptor pages for multiple versions of a publication may be retrieved. Users should carefully check the version or date to match publications to their needs.
In re Jonathan C.B. (2011, June 30) 
Access this Publication
Connect to the document
This document is one volume or edition of a serial (recurring) publication. Click here to access the entire series.
JUSTICE THOMAS delivered the judgment of the court, with opinion. Justices Garman, Karmeier, and Theis concurred in the judgment and opinion. Chief Justice Kilbride dissented, with opinion. Justice Freeman dissented, with opinion. Justice Burke dissented, with opinion. In Champaign County, this minor, then 16, was charged with criminal sexual assault and attempted robbery on the basis of late-night events which occurred in Champaign in August of 2006. A delinquency petition was filed, and, in bench proceedings, the minor was found guilty, adjudicated delinquent, and committed to the Department of Juvenile Justice for a term of 15 years or until age 21.
Organization: Illinois Supreme Court
200 East Capitol
Springfield, IL 62701-1720
Document Descriptive Information
- Language(s): EN-English
- Creation Date (from issuing agency): 06 30 2011
- Document Modification Date (from issuing agency): 06 30 2011
- Date Accepted Into Depository: Tue, 28 Aug 2012 16:05:05 UTC
- Checksum Algorithm: MD5 SHA1
- Document File Checksum:
- 107750.pdf - checksum='4251937015' byte count= '366947'
- 107750s.pdf - checksum='2465041406' byte count= '84101'