Descriptor pages for multiple versions of a publication may be retrieved. Users should carefully check the version or date to match publications to their needs.
Fourth of July and Summer Safety Health Tips [711**12]
Access this Publication
Connect to the document
- Fourth of July and Summer Safety Health Tips (062812IDPHFourthofJuly.doc)
This document is one volume or edition of a serial (recurring) publication. Click here to access the entire series.
Sample text from the file
535 West Jefferson Street
Document Descriptive Information
- Date Accepted Into Depository: Tue, 28 Aug 2012 15:45:34 UTC
- Checksum Algorithm: MD5 SHA1
- Document File Checksum:
- 062812IDPHFourthofJuly.doc - checksum='94945742' byte count= '300544'
Other Descriptions Supplied by the Issuing Agency
- contactCity: Springfield
- contactOrganization: Illinois Department of Public Health
- contactPhoneNumber: 217-782-4977
- contactState: IL
- contactZipCode: 62761
- dateCreated: 06 28 2012
- dateLastModified: 06 28 2012
- description: As we head into the Fourth of July holiday weekend, Illinois Department of Public Health Director Dr. LaMar Hasbrouck reminds us of the following health tips to help avoid injury and illness during the summer.
- govType: State
- language: EN-English
- numberOrIssue: June 28
- originatorJurisdiction: Illinois
- originatorOffice: Illinois Information Service
- volumeOrYear: 2012