Descriptor pages for multiple versions of a publication may be retrieved. Users should carefully check the version or date to match publications to their needs.
State Announces Plans to Provide $8.6 M for Springfield High-Speed Rail Corridor [713**12]
Access this Publication
Connect to the document
- State Announces Plans to Provide $8.6 M for Springfield High-Speed Rail Corridor (062812IDOTrailfundingrls.doc)
This document is one volume or edition of a serial (recurring) publication. Click here to access the entire series.
Sample text from the file
2300 S. Dirksen Parkway
Document Descriptive Information
- Date Accepted Into Depository: Tue, 28 Aug 2012 15:45:04 UTC
- Checksum Algorithm: MD5 SHA1
- Document File Checksum:
- 062812IDOTrailfundingrls.doc - checksum='819253326' byte count= '146944'
Other Descriptions Supplied by the Issuing Agency
- contactCity: Springfield
- contactOrganization: Illinois Department of Transportation
- contactPhoneNumber: 217-782-7820
- contactState: IL
- contactZipCode: 62764
- dateCreated: 06 28 2012
- dateLastModified: 06 28 2012
- description: The Illinois Department of Transportation (IDOT) today was joined by officials from the City of Springfield to announce a planned $8.6 million commitment toward the Phase II engineering studies on high-speed rail service on a consolidated 10th Street corridor through Springfield, should that be the chosen corridor in the Record of Decision. The planned commitment coincides with the Federal Railroad Administration (FRA)s approval to release Draft Environmental Impact Statements (DEIS) on future enhancements to the Chicago-to-St. Louis high-speed route currently under construction. IDOT is committed to helping the City of Springfield identify and secure other revenue sources to help pay for construction as the project moves forward.
- govType: State
- language: EN-English
- numberOrIssue: June 28
- originatorJurisdiction: Illinois
- originatorOffice: Illinois Information Service
- volumeOrYear: 2012